Windows 10 Build 1803 RTM (SlowRing) With Activator
Windows 10 version 1803 comes one step closer to its public release today, as Microsoft seeded build 17133 to the Slow ring. It was originally released to the Fast ring three days ago, and is likely to be the RTM build for the upcoming feature update to the OS. This means that it's the same build that non-Insiders will receive when it rolls out to the public in a couple of weeks, and the one that will be installed on new PCs.
- Nearby sharing
- Focus Assist
- One-click Bluetooth
- Graphics settings
- Diagnostic data
- Data usage
- Game bar
- Fluent Design
Windows 10 Build 1803 RTM System Requirement:
– Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) clock speed, IA-32 or x64 architecture, Support for PAE, NX and SSE2
– Memory (RAM): 2 GB for IA-32 and x64 edition
– Graphics card: DirectX 9 Graphics device and WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
– Display screen: 800 x 600 pixels
– Input device: Keyboard and mouse
– Hard disk space: 16 GB for IA-32 edition and 20 GB for x64 edition
How to install windows 10 Build 1803 RTM ISO
1. First of all, click on the download links below.
2. Also, download the full windows version activator directly to your computer/laptop.
3. Moreover, Disable Anitvirus Protection
4. Also, use the ISO Burner program, burn the image onto a raw DVD, or use the Rufus program to roll Windows onto a USB flash drive also then install Windows.
5. Moreover, activate your Windows Via KMS Auto tool (Passwword of KMS Auto is 0000). Provided Below
Windows 10 Build 1803 RTM (SlowRing), windows 10 spring creators update, windows 10 Buld 1803 iso download, windows 10 Buld 1803 iso download(X32), windows 10 Buld 1803 iso download (X64).