Mac OS X 10.7 Lion VmWare Edition For Guest Login in Windows
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion SAN FRANCISCO — 6 June 2011 — Apple today announced that Mac OS X Lion, the eighth major release of the world’s most advanced operating system with more than 250 new features and 3,000 new developer APIs, will be available to customers in July as a download from the Mac App Store for $29.99 (US). Some of the amazing features in Lion include: new Multi-Touch gestures; system-wide support for full screen apps; Mission Control, an innovative view of everything running on your Mac; the Mac App Store, the best place to find and explore great software, built right into the OS; Launchpad, a new home for all your apps; and a completely redesigned Mail app.
– Multi-touch gestures
– Full Screen Apps
– Mission Control.
– Enhanced App store.
– Auto Save.
– New Mail app.
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion System Requirement:
– Processor: 2.0 gigahertz (GHz) clock speed, IA-32 or x64 architecture, Support for PAE, NX and SSE2
– Memory (RAM): 2 GB for IA-32 and x64 edition
– Graphics card: DirectX 9 Graphics device and WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
– Display screen: 1080 x 720 pixels
– Input device: Keyboard and mouse
– Hard disk space: 50 GB
How to install Mac OS X 10.7 Lion ISO
1. First of all, click on the download links below.
2. Install VM Ware (Do Not Open Now)
3. Extract Unlocker file with Winrar or 7.zip (password for Unlocker is 0000)
4. For Windows: Right-Click 'win-install.cmd' and select Run as administrator.
5. Terminal window will open and let it do it's thing for a few seconds and then it will close.
6. Once it has successfully patched the VMware workstation 11, you should be able to see the Mac OS X guest support
Detailed Tutorial Can be found Here
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion iso, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion iso, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion iso download, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion iso, download Mac OS X 10.7 Lio iso.