Mint Multiple OS Collection(x86x64)
MintThe purpose of Linux Mint is to produce a modern, elegant and comfortable operating system which is both powerful and easy to use.
Linux Mint is one of the most popular desktop Linux distributions and used by millions of people.
– Cinnamon 3.2.
– New screensaver.
– Better look and feel
– Improved hardware support
– Vertical panels
– Other new features
– Settings API:.
– Control center:
Mint Multiple OS Collection System Requirement:
– Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) clock speed, IA-32 or x64 architecture, Support for PAE, NX and SSE2
– Memory (RAM): 1 GB for IA-32 and x64 edition
– Display screen: 800 x 600 pixels
– Input device: Keyboard and mouse
How to install Mint Multiple OS Collection ISO
1. First of all, click on the download links below.
2. Also, download the full ISO of your required version of ubuntu
3. Download Rufus or ISO Burner
4. Also, use the ISO Burner program, burn the image into a raw DVD, or use the Rufus program to roll Ubuntu onto a USB flash drive also then install Ubuntu.
Download Mint 18.3 Cinnamon
Download Mint 18.3 KDE
Mint Multiple OS Collection iso, Mint Multiple OS Collection iso, Mint Multiple OS Collection iso download, Mint Multiple OS Collection iso, download Mint Multiple OS Collection 64 bit iso.