Back Track 5(x32 & x64)
Back Track 5 was a Linux distribution that focused on security, based on the Knoppix Linux distribution aimed at digital forensics and penetration testing use. In March 2013, the Offensive Security team rebuilt BackTrack around the Debian distribution and released it under the name Kali Linux.
– Metasploit for integration
– Wi-Fi drivers supporting monitor mode (rfmon mode) and packet injection
– Gerix Wifi Cracker.
– Wireshark (formerly known as Ethereal).
Back Track 5 System Requirement:
– Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) clock speed, IA-32 or x64 architecture, Support for PAE, NX and SSE2
– Memory (RAM): 1 GB for IA-32 and x64 edition
– Display screen: 800 x 600 pixels
– Input device: Keyboard and mouse
How to install Back Track 5 ISO
1. First of all, click on the download links below
2. Also, download the full ISO of your required version of ubuntu
3. Download Rufus or ISO Burner
4. Also, use the ISO Burner program, burn the image into a raw DVD, or use the Rufus program to roll Ubuntu onto a USB flash drive also then install Ubuntu.
Back Track 5 iso,Back Track 5 iso download,Back Track 5[x32]iso, Back Track 5[x64]iso, download Back Track 5 64 bit iso.