Arch Linux is a Linux distribution for computers based on x86-64 architectures. Arch Linux is composed predominantly of free and open-source software, and supports community involvement.
– BURG OS Selection Menu.
– FB Splash Loading Screen in Arch Linux.
– Colorful Terminal in Arch Linux.
– Colorful man pages in Arch Linux.
– Installing Software in Arch Linux is easy.
– VLC player.
Arch Linux System Requirement:
– Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) clock speed, IA-32 or x64 architecture, Support for PAE, NX and SSE2
– Memory (RAM): 1 GB for IA-32 and x64 edition
– Display screen: 800 x 600 pixels
– Input device: Keyboard and mouse
How to install Arch Linux ISO
1. First of all, click on the download links below.
2. Also, download the full ISO of your required version of Arch
3. Download Rufus or ISO Burner
4. Also, use the ISO Burner program, burn the image into a raw DVD, or use the Rufus program to roll Ubuntu onto a USB flash drive also then install Arch.
Arch Linux iso,Arch Linux iso download, Arch Linux[x64]iso, download Arch Linux 64 bit iso.