Ubuntu Multiple OS Collection(x86x64)
Ubuntu Multiple OS Collectionwas announced recently, and, as a Long Term Support (LTS) release, the primary focus is on enterprise users. That doesn’t mean there is nothing exciting for desktop users; in fact, there’s a lot.
First of all, it’s an LTS release. That means it's supported for five years. If you are not fond of upgrading your desktop every 8 months, if you use your system for critical work, and if you want to use an extremely stable release of Ubuntu, then LTS is for you. You get an extremely stable OS that's developed for enterprise customers.
– GNOME Software.
– Synchronization also synchronization of all Ubuntu Multiple OS Collection operating systems.
– A whole world of apps.
– VLC player.
Ubuntu Multiple OS Collection System Requirement:
– Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) clock speed, IA-32 or x64 architecture, Support for PAE, NX and SSE2
– Memory (RAM): 1 GB for IA-32 and x64 edition
– Display screen: 800 x 600 pixels
– Input device: Keyboard and mouse
How to install Ubuntu Multiple OS Collection ISO
1. First of all, click on the download links below.
2. Also, download the full ISO of your required version of ubuntu
3. Download Rufus or ISO Burner
4. Also, use the ISO Burner program, burn the image into a raw DVD, or use the Rufus program to roll Ubuntu onto a USB flash drive also then install Ubuntu.
Download Ubuntu 16.04 Desktop Edition
Download Ubuntu 16.04 Server Edition
Download Ubuntu 17.10 Desktop Edition
Download Ubuntu 17.10 Server Edition
Ubuntu Multiple OS Collection iso, Ubuntu Multiple OS Collection iso, Ubuntu Multiple OS Collection iso download, Ubuntu Multiple OS Collection iso, download Ubuntu Multiple OS Collection 64 bit iso.