Cent OS Two In One ISO(x32 & x64)
TheCent OS Project is a community-driven free software effort focused on delivering a robust open source ecosystem. For users, we offer a consistent manageable platform that suits a wide variety of deployments. For open source communities, we offer a solid, predictable base to build upon, along with extensive resources to build, test, release, and maintain their code.
– GNOME Software.
– A whole world of apps.
– Cent Browser.
– Wireshark (formerly known as Ethereal).
Cent OS System Requirement:
– Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) clock speed, IA-32 or x64 architecture, Support for PAE, NX and SSE2
– Memory (RAM): 1 GB for IA-32 and x64 edition
– Display screen: 800 x 600 pixels
– Input device: Keyboard and mouse
How to install Cent OS ISO
1. First of all, click on the download links below.
2. Also, download the full ISO of your required version of ubuntu
3. Download Rufus or ISO Burner
4. Also, use the ISO Burner program, burn the image into a raw DVD, or use the Rufus program to roll Ubuntu onto a USB flash drive also then install Ubuntu.
Cent OS iso,Cent OS iso download,Cent OS[x32]iso, Cent OS[x64]iso, download Cent OS 64 bit iso.